What We Do
Our mission is to increase STEM awareness, skills and impact for all students. We engage with community, education, government, and industry to foster a STEM-skills learning pipeline for the 21st Century workforce that supplies businesses with local talent and drives opportunity and prosperity for all in our county.
Currently, our Network has three strategies for increasing access to STEM learning experiences:
- Promote interest in and access to STEM
- Build educator capacity in STEM
- Increase STEM learning opportunities directly for students
Who We Are
The Snohomish STEM Network is comprised of an Executive Leadership Council and a working Representative Council. Members of our councils are respected leaders from K-12 schools, higher education, industry, and public and nonprofit sectors.
The Snohomish STEM Network is supported by Washington Alliance for Better Schools, Economic Alliance Snohomish County and Washington STEM.
STEM Network Partners
- Arlington School District
- Aviation Technical Services, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County
- Economic Alliance Snohomish County
- Edmonds Community College
- Edmonds School District
- The Everett Clinic
- Everett Community College
- Everett Public Schools
- Imagine Children’s Museum
- Institute of Flight
- Lumenal Lighting, LLC
- Marysville School District
- Monroe School District
- Mukilteo School District
- Northshore School District
- Perteet, Inc.
- Seattle Goodwill
- Snohomish County
- Snohomish County PUD
- Sno-Isle Libraries
- Timmermans Corp.
- United Way of Snohomish County
- University of Washington Bothell
- Washington Alliance for Better Schools
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- Workforce Snohomish